United Kingdom


Get a enquiry

+44 7587 067177

Make a call

To enter the UK, you will need to send a visa application. Each visa category has different eligibility criteria, and, in some circumstances, applicants must have a UK-based sponsor. We at Brightlandz are here to support candidates with visa application& document preparation. We have processed over 1000 visas in different categories to different parts of the world.

Different Visas that we assist with

Join your Family and Visit the UK

If you wish to live in the UK for more than six months with family members or partners who are British citizens or settled persons, you must send an application for a Family or Partner Visa.

  • Family Visas
  • Partner Visas
  • Spouse Visa
  • Fiance Visa

UK Skilled Work Visas

This category of UK visas is suitable for applicants for whom a UK-based sponsor has offered a skilled job (such as accountancy, IT, or healthcare). The employer must hold or request a certificate of sponsorship. The Skilled Worker Visa is the primary visa for skilled workers, but several different categories of visas are also available for skilled workers.

  • Skilled Worker Visa
  • Minister of Religion Visa
  • Senior or Specialist Worker Visa
  • Sports person Visa

Visit the UK

UK Visitor and Short-Stay Visas allow non-EEA nationals to enter the UK for a short time (up to 6 months) for leisure, medical, artistic works, or limited business activities.

  • UK Visitor Visas
  • Standard Visitor Visa
  • Visitors in transit Visa